Espresso Clean 500g
Keep your espresso machine performing efficiently with Espresso Clean Cafetto 500g. This cleaner works quickly, is certified as safe for your equipment, and won’t taint your espresso flavour.
Certified by protocol P152 by the National Sanitation Foundation, this espresso machine cleaner is completely safe, non-corrosive, and won’t taint your espresso with off flavours. It’s a powerful, effective cleaner without any negative side-effects.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Soak group handles and filters in 500mL of hot water with 2 level scoops of Espresso Clean® Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water. Specification: Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder A rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation that removes coffee oils, grounds, and stains. Improves flavour and aroma of espresso. Leaves no trace of odour. A measuring scoop is included in 1kg and 500g jars for accurate dosing.